The Social Media World Forum conference and exhibition (www.socialmedia-forum.com), taking place on 15-16 March 2009 at Olympia in London announced new line up of social networks speaking at the show. The event has also announced a 25% discount for early bird registration until 22nd December.
The two-day event will be co-hosted with four other conferences: Social TV Forum (www.social-tv.net), Mobile Social Media (www.mobilesocial-networking.com), Cloud Computing Congress (www.cloudcomputingcongress.com) & Enterprise Social Media (www.enterprisesocialmedia.net). The amalgamation of events will be accompanied by carefully selected exhibition and series of workshops providing a unique platform to network and meet face to face with peers as well as new and existing clients.
The five conferences at the show combined will feature more than 200 speakers over social media, social tv, enterprise, mobile social media and cloud computing. Speakers at the Social Media World Forum include:
• Trevor Johnson, Head of Strategy and Planning, EMEA, Facebook
• Stephane Panier, Global Head, Bebo
• Lorenz Bogaert, CEO, Netlog
• Nick Halstead, CEO, Tweetmeme
• Justin Kan, Founder and President, Justin.tv
• Peter Crosby, COO, Viadeo
• Mark Watts-Jones, Head of Development and Innovation, Orange UK
• Jason Baker, Head of CRM and Digital Media, IKEA UK
• Michael Smith, Deputy Director of Interactive Services, COI
• Penny Power, Founder, Ecademy
• Markus Berger-de Leon, CEO, VZ networks
• Lucas Herscovici, Global Marketing Manager, Becks
“Social networks have given a fundamental shift in the way we communicate, collaborate, and organise ourselves. Social networks are among the most far reaching word of mouth mechanisms we have seen, and we are delighted to have leading social networks like Facebook, Bebo, Netlog and more speaking at the event.” Commented Ian Johnson, MD, Six Degrees Events.
Delegates can keep up-to-date with the latest news, speakers & offers by following the event on:
The 25% Xmas discount ends on 22nd December, delegates can register online www.socialmedia-forum.com or via the telephone booking hotline +44 (0) 117 9468876.