- Alexander Mann Solutions (AMS), the largest independent provider of recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) solutions to blue-chip companies worldwide, has been named as the Global Market Leader in the Baker’s Dozen, an annual listing of the top 13 RPO providers by HRO Today.
- The expanding company was also recognised as the leader in breadth of services and was the only European company in the enterprise RPO providers list.
- The placement recognises the geographic reach and breadth of services that Alexander Mann Solutions is able to offer all its clients in a global business environment. Providing a full range of RPO services and consultancy, Alexander Mann Solutions works in partnership with clients to make people the foundation for business success, through sophisticated and effective recruitment and resourcing processes. The services on offer include hiring for all levels from graduate to executive, across permanent, contract and temporary workforces, recruiting both internally and externally to the requirements of the client. Alexander Mann Solutions also provides complementary consultancy services including resourcing strategy, employer branding and sourcing optimisation, talent management, assessment, technology, resourcing diagnostics and analytics.
Rosaleen Blair, chief executive officer at Alexander Mann Solutions
- “This recognition as the Global Market Leader is a fantastic achievement and confirms us as the only company to truly offer a global service,”
- “We strive to be at the forefront of RPO development. We want to provide customers with a relationship that is more than just a service provider, but a real strategic partnership. To achieve this, we need to provide clients with evolving services that support their organisation in a changing business environment, anywhere in the world that they choose to work.”
Boilerplate StatementsAbout Alexander Mann Solutions
Alexander Mann Solutions was started in 1996 by Rosaleen Blair, the Veuve Clicquot 2007 Business Woman of the Year, as a venture subsidiary of the Alexander Mann Group, a recruitment firm. A December 2007 management buy-out was backed by Graphite Capital. AMS has grown rapidly and, after disposals, now represents the entire group. It operates in 50 countries with approximately 1200 employees and expects to recruit over 50,000 staff on behalf of its clients in calendar 2008 and manages contractor, internal mobility, referral, graduate and talent programmes. Its clients typically sign-up for multi-year contracts and outsource all of their recruitment, allowing them to focus on running the business. AMS professionals are typically embedded in client companies. www.alexandermannsolutions.com The company recently acquired Capital Consulting, a leading RPO player operating in Europe and Asia Pacific.