- FxPro (www.fxpro.com), the world-leading Forex broker specialising in currency pairs, stocks, futures and precious metals, bucked the trend in financial sponsorships and motorsports to downsize and abandon such deals, by announcing it is teaming up with the FIA World Rally Championship (WRC) in 2009 and through to 2015.
- The deal aligns FxPro with one of the most watched motorsports events in the world, with international rally fans across the globe visiting Cyprus to follow the 12-15 March 2009 event.
- The FxPro Cyprus Rally 2009 will be especially popular as it will feature Sebastien Loeb, the most successful WRC driver of all time, aiming to secure a landmark 50th WRC win in his Citroen.
- The FxPro Cyprus Rally 2009 will also mark a WRC first, with the event combining special stages on both tarmac and gravel - a new development in the WRC that is capturing the attention of fans, competitors and organisers.
- The hope is that the financial specialist's deal with the WRC will add to the Cyprus sunshine and rally public goodwill in these cloudy times.
- With its headquarters based in Cyprus, it is a fitting partnership for FxPro to drive the island's largest international motorsport event.
- This will be the first time that a title sponsor has supported the Cyprus Rally and both WRC and FxPro have worked hard towards ensuring FxPro Cyprus Rally is a long-term, six-year deal.
Quotes"The World Rally Championship combines excitement and innovation on a global scale. At FxPro we identify with these great qualities, so it was a simple decision to join forces with the Cyprus Rally and raise the profiles of both the event and the services that we offer. We see the Cyprus Rally as a great vehicle - pun intended! - for carrying the FxPro brand across the globe." Mr Ilya Holeu, FxPro spokesperson
About the FxPro Cyprus Rally 2009, and FxPro below Rally info.
The event will be held over three days, 12-15 March 2009. More information is available at the official website: http://www.cyprusrally.com.cy/.
The brand name "FxPro" is owned by EuroOrient Securities and Financial Services Ltd, a Financial Services Company authorised and regulated by the CySEC (license no. 078/07). FxPro has acquired cross border licenses for the provision of Investment Services to trade across the world including Europe, Americas, Asian, Middle East and African Markets.
FxPro is an online trading and investment specialist, offering an array of sophisticated trading tools and services, including the industry's most advanced trading conditions for CFDs on spot FX, futures, stocks and precious metals. All trades at FxPro are conducted on the FxPro MT4 Trading Platform, the markets leading software.
The trading conditions include:
Competitive spreads from 0.5 pips
No hidden fees and no extra charges
Flexible leverage up to 1:500
Trading account from as low as $500
More than 140 tradable instruments in one account
Exclusive up to the minute market news
FxPro headquarters are in Cyprus with representative offices in France and Russia. For information on other regional offices opening in 2009, please visit https://www.fxpro.com/ about for more information on future plans.
182 Ay. Phylaxeos, Off. 103,
3083 Limassol, Cyprus - EU
Main Fax: +357.25.969.233
French Representative Office
4 Quai Papacino,
06300, Alpes Maritimes, Nice, France
Phone: +334 92 00 72 50
Russian Representative Office
1st Zachatyevskiy side street, 10
119034 Moscow, Russian Federation
Phone: +7(495)637-4718, 637-7220