- Compact, attractive and with a fresh attitude, the new Škoda Yeti will be introduced at the Geneva Motor Show extending the brand's model range to five.
- The 4.2 metre long, five-door vehicle bears the well-known and distinctive features of the brand. An impressive front end with a ribbed grille and stylish headlamps confidently demonstrate Yeti's relationship with the Škoda family. It has a robust and solid look on 17-inch wheels, whilst its fresh styling and high seating position enables the Yeti to exude lightness rather than looking bulky.
- The carefully balanced running gear and agile handling, combined with turbocharged and frugal engines, makes the Yeti fun and dynamic to drive. Two petrol and three diesel engines are on offer. The entry engine is a front-wheel drive, petrol engine with four cylinders and 1.2 litre capacity, which delivers an impressive 105bhp (77kW).
- The Yeti is very well equipped for load lugging, too. The luggage compartment volume is highly flexible; up to 1,760 litres is available by removing the rear seats. A luggage cover and net as well as lashing rings are available to secure any load.
- The Yeti is a clever compact vehicle that is bound to create a stir. Excellent handling characteristics and high agility are features of all trims. The 4x4 variants are characterised by outstanding off-road ability and excellent traction, coupled with low emission values and fuel consumption.
- Yeti brings a fresh attitude, combining the strengths of a 4x4 with hatchback practicality.
- The Yeti is available with the following engines:
1.2 TSI with 105bhp (77kW) - front-wheel drive
1.8l TSI with 160bhp (118kW) - 4x4
2.0l TDI CR with 110bhp (81kW) - front-wheel drive and 4x4
2.0l TDI CR with 140bhp (103kW) - 4x4
2.0l TDI CR with 170bhp (125kW) - 4x4
Click here to read more on Škoda's vehicles
The Škoda stand will be located in Hall 2, stand 2160.
The press conference will take place on March 3, 2009 at 08.45 at the Škoda Auto stand.
Škoda is the Manufacturer of Happy Drivers:
- New Octavia is the 2008 Auto Express Driver Power survey 'Car of the Year'
- Manufacturer of the Year in the 2008 Top Gear Owner Satisfaction Survey
Škoda is an environmentally-friendly manufacturer:
- Roomster 1.4TDI (135g/km) lowest emitting MPV in UK (Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders)
For more information visit www.skodapress.co.uk